We are seeking a Business Support Administrator with exceptional people skills to sit in the heart of our modern agency office, helping make a great environment for our team members to work in and providing flawless hospitality to our great clients.
Being part of our Agency Services team, you will be self-motivated, organised and take initiative to problem-solve independently. You will ensure that you are a step ahead of expectations, delivering an excellent customer service and hospitality experience for both staff and clients. We are currently all working remotely, so some of the below responsibilities will not apply until we are back working in the office.
- HR Support - Assisting with HR administration responsibilities, and general business administration support
- Finance Support - Support the Head of Finance with financial transaction processing using Sage 50
- Office Management – Co-ordinating cleaning, maintenance, and other service contractors
- Front of house - Providing full front of house support, meeting and greeting visitors with a warm welcome
- Hospitality - Providing refreshments and hospitality to clients, assisting with the co-ordination of meetings, and preparing meeting rooms
- Risk Assessments - Co-ordinate First Aid, Fire, Health & Safety & other office service provisions such as Business Continuity Plans
- Dealing with general enquiries and directing incoming calls
- Keeping the staff kitchen & equipment clean and organised and maintaining a clean office environment in-between regular contracted cleans
- Sourcing, purchasing, and managing stock of office items
- Administering outgoing post, distributing incoming post, organising couriers, and signing for deliveries
- Organising team social events and other employee initiatives
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy, well-organised office environment, have excellent customer service, administration and communication skills, have good attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude.
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
This role is located in our Witney studio in Oxfordshire. All roles are currently remote due to Covid-19.
This is an initial 1 year FTC to cover a period of maternity leave.
We are an equal opportunities employer who strongly supports diversity in our team and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants.
Please complete the application form below. Closing date for applications for this role is end of day Sunday 17th January 2021. We intend conducting interviews on Tuesday 19th.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.