Senior Project Manager.
Are you a digital project manager now looking to step up or seeking a new challenging senior role?
About the role
Working within an experienced team of UX architects, designers, user interface developers and .Net developers, you will have the opportunity to plan, co-ordinate and take the full lead on digital projects of varying sizes from experiential to commerce solutions for our varied and growing client-base.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, using your experience to ensure the right outcomes for the client and the agency
- Leveraging your robust understanding of digital solutions and project management to own the solution and closely control its delivery
- Successfully deliver of a wide range of digital projects to time, budget and quality
- Strong, clear and pro-active expectation management through communication and status reporting, both internally and to clients
- Oversight and preparation of detailed project documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates, and assisting with requirements capture
- Ability to act in a consultative capacity, leading meetings and workshops to drive project scope and requirements definition
- Recognise the importance of process and clear expectations, and lead and drive forward the Project Management team and delivery processes
- At least five years' solid commercial experience of working within an agency in either a digital project management or digital producer role
- Experience of writing high-quality clear, commercially sound proposals
- Examples of delivering projects to time, budget and quality with exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team to deliver digital projects
- Experience of delivering projects with project values ranging between £100k and £400k
- Excellent diplomacy and stakeholder management skills
- Fastidious levels of attention to detail
- Proven ability to run multiple web design and development projects of varying sizes and requirements
- Ability to use initiative and self-management skills, with pragmatic and practical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing eCommerce focused projects
- Previous experience of tools such as Liquid Planner, Basecamp and JIRA would be beneficial
- Practical blended experience with both agile / waterfall methodologies
This role offers a salary ranging from circa £45-65k, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.