Senior .Net Developer.
Are you an experienced Senior C# ASP .Net Developer looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills? We are a leading web development agency seeking a Senior .Net Developer to deliver technically excellent web solutions for high profile brands.
About the role
Working within our team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects. There is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency. We continuously find new and innovative ways to tackle problems using the latest tech including Microsoft Azure, DevOps, headless CMS and .Net Core.
You will be required to work on projects of varying sizes and will involve working through the entire lifecycle of web application development, including:
- .NET web application development
- Leading and supporting others within the development team, being able to answer questions and lead the project from a technical perspective
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents
- Scoping projects, requirements capture and delivering time estimates
Essential skills and experience
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C#, MVC and SQL Server with a specific focus on e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Experience working as technical lead on commercially focused web development projects, and demonstrate an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs.
- Organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites
Desirable skills and experience
- Familiarity with Kentico CMS platforms, or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore, Umbraco and EPiServer
- Experience of dependency injection and unit testing
- Successfully delivered and contributed to development and project process & strategy
- A good understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and hybrid working to suit your needs
- 25 - 30 days annual holiday (plus public holidays)
- Access to comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Structured training and support from within the team
- Modern agency environment, with breakout areas and bar
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and great locally ground coffee
- Regular social events and friendly competitions
- The opportunity to attend leading industry events
This role offers a salary ranging from circa £48-62k, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.