Kentico’s 404 Marketing Conference is just a few weeks away, and we’re looking ahead to the exciting itinerary.
From November 2-4th, Kentico and co will be hitting Vegas’ esteemed Strip to host a conference for top developers and marketers from across the globe.
Taking place at the iconic Mirage hotel, the latest in web tech developments will be discussed across a variety of inspirational talks and real-life case studies.
As if that wasn’t enough, Kentico 10 will be launching! It’s the perfect opportunity to learn about the new features of the software, see them in action, and learn how to use them. As a Kentico Gold Partner, we’re particularly excited to see what it has to offer!
We’ve put together a list of a few of the speakers that simply can’t be missed:
- Andy Thompson – Automated Deployments with Zero Downtime. Kentico MVP, Andy, will be showing the audience tools to create an automated, zero-down-time development (CI) and deployment (CD) process for complex, team-developed, content-managed web applications.
- Ann Handley – Good Vs Good Enough Content. The queen of content (recently cited in Forbes as the most influential woman in social media) will no doubt be delivering a fascinating talk filled with important takeaways on producing relevant, engaging content.
- Brian McKeiver – Good, Better, Best Website Performance Optimisation. With all the content now featured on web pages, Kentico expert, Bryan, will show developers how to recognise what to work on for optimisation, as well as providing tips on caching, and techniques.
- Ben Cash – The Power of Why: Moving Beyond Conversions. Ben will be talking about why conversions shouldn’t be our only measure of success, but why we should instead be focusing upon repeat business and building brand loyalty. Sounds good to us!
- Bryan Soltis – When Deploying to the Cloud Goes Horribly Wrong. Kentico Technical Evangelist will be delivering a talk not to be missed – find out tips and discover examples of catastrophic deployments that Bryan has seen himself over the past few years.
Who else is off to 404? Which talks are you looking forward to attending?
As a leading Kentico Gold Partner specialising in ecommerce websites, we can help you to create a successful Kentico solution that suits your brand, ecommerce, and marketing needs. Our impressive portfolio of clients including Twinings and HMV is further testament to the success that can be achieved with the content management system.
Get in touch to find out how we can achieve digital success with Kentico for your brand.