How we plan to use your careers information.
What data do we need to collect from you?
If you apply for a role on our careers page, you'll be asked to complete a form which will be submitted to our recruitment mailbox. In order to fully consider your application, the recruitment manager will forward your information on to the hiring manager.
The form asks that you provide us with your full name, email address, CV, cover letter, a link to your LinkedIn profile or portfolio and a message with any additional info you may like to add.
Why do we need this data?
- Full name and email address: We require your name and email address so that we know who you are and can contact you regarding your application, without providing your email address we are unable to do this (stating the obvious we know!)
- Portfolio/LinkedIn profile: This is an optional field. It is useful for us to have a link to your portfolio or LinkedIn profile so that we can see the type of work that you have been involved in which will stengthen your application.
- CV: We require a copy of your CV so that we can see your career history to date and the skills and experience you can bring to our team, and of course the suitability for the role.
- Cover letter: We require a cover letter, so we can understand what makes you tick and why you want to join us.
- Additional information: We give you the option to add any additional info in case there is something else you want to tell us.
So all this information is required to process your application, without it we can't proceed, and just to make it clear your data will not be used for any other purposes beyond those explained above.
How long will we store your data?
The information that we gather from you will be kept for no more than 2 years after your application. After this period, your data will be permanently deleted from Ridgeway’s database.
If there are no suitable vacancies listed on our careers page, and you would like to apply speculatively for a position then please use our contact us form to let us know. On the contact us form, select career opportunity and in the message box tell us the type of role you are interested in and why. Our recruitment manager will then contact you if any opportunities are available.