About the role
Creativity will be at the front of everything you do, working on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months, you will be tailoring designs to meet the needs of our clients and maintaining the high standards of our UI Development Team by ensuring innovation and precision in every line of code.
We are looking to hear from candidates who have skills/experience in the following:
- CSS pre-processors such as Sass
- Gulp or other front-end build tools such as Grunt and Webpack
- React (or similar frameworks such as Angular and Vue)
- Content management systems, both traditional and headless
- Writing code in pattern libraries such as Fractal
- Integrating with REST APIs and a familiarity with ASP.NET
This is an exciting, challenging role for a person who has a proven track record of creating well optimised and performant user interfaces for web products, has a strong work ethic, and is able to collaborate with peers to provide input to Design and UX outputs and processes.
You will have a portfolio full of development work which demonstrates your UI skills and knowledge. 3+ years experience working in a similar agency environment is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and remote working to suit your needs
- 25 - 30 days annual holiday (plus public holidays)
- Access to comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Modern agency environment, with breakout areas and bar
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and great locally ground coffee
- Regular social events and friendly competitions
- The opportunity to attend leading international and national industry events
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
Our head office is in Witney, Oxfordshire, but we welcome remote (UK) applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.