Senior Front End / UI Developer.
About the role
Creativity will be at the forefront of everything you do, working on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months, you will be tailoring designs to meet the needs of our clients and maintaining the high standards of our UI Development Team by ensuring innovation and precision in every line of code.
We are looking to hear from candidates who have skills/experience in the following:
- React (2+ years of commercial experience)
- Next.js and other similar frameworks
- CSS pre-processors such as Sass
- Gulp or other front-end build tools such as Grunt and Webpack
- Integrating with content management systems, both traditional and headless
- Writing code in pattern libraries such as Fractal and Storybook, including building and working with mock APIs
- Integrating with REST APIs and familiarity with ASP.NET
- Scoping and estimating projects, and capturing technical requirements
- A portfolio that includes performant, user-friendly, public-facing websites
- Experience integrating with external web-based APIs
- Experience leading a team, planning, mentoring and supporting other UI Developers
- Experience in using React libraries for haptics, animations, and transitions
This is an exciting role for a person who has a proven track record of building performant user interfaces for web products, with a strong work ethic, creative eye, and a collaborative mentality.
You will have a portfolio full of development work that demonstrates your UI skills and knowledge. 4+ years of experience working in a similar agency environment is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and hybrid working to suit your needs
- 25 - 30 days annual holiday (plus public holidays)
- Access to comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Structured training and support from within the team
- Modern agency environment, with breakout areas and bar
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and great locally ground coffee
- Regular social events and friendly competitions
- The opportunity to attend leading industry events
This role offers a salary ranging from circa £40-60k, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.