Senior UX Designer.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with an inherent empathy for the user, and a talent for making the complex simple and intuitive.
About the role
Are you a digital UX evangelist who champions the importance of user-centred design through assured communication and collaboration? Meticulous, curious, and methodical with a desire to take a creative approach to problem-solving?
- Engaging within our collaborative UX workshops and project teams to lead and capture user needs
- Curating a scalable set of deliverables for a variety of exciting projects that communicate a clear concise UX solution and device / channel strategy, including
- Project objectives and requirements
- User proto personas
- Empathy maps
- User Journeys
- Information architecture
- Content vision, models, and taxonomies
- Prioritisation of the project scope
- Producing mobile-first wireframes and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity
- When applicable, set-up and build the corresponding content models for DXP and a headless CMS environment
- Contribute towards the creation of Functional Specifications and Proposals
- Performing heuristic UX audits of existing and new client sites, focusing on core criteria, design, usability, efficiency, and error frequency
- Conducting where necessary scalable and adaptive user insight via scalable research techniques to identify UX improvements for existing client solutions
- Providing SEO support and analytical audits (Google / other)
- Continually monitoring UX best practice and tools, and establishing ways to streamline and optimise our processes
- Evangelise the importance of UX thinking across all areas of the business
- Experience designing for Ecommerce solutions would be desirable
Skills and experience
- Designing for differing DXPs / CMS and fully composable headless solutions
- Commercial experience at a mid / senior level, preferably from an agency background
- A proven portfolio that shows off your expertise, full of intuitive and engaging user centred solutions that demonstrate UX best practice
- A solid understanding of conversion, mobile first design and success metrics
- Experience using DXP, Headless CMS solutions and industry standard tools such as Axure, Sketch, Figma, Miro, Hotjar, and Google Analytics
- Incredible attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplined team of Developers, Designers, SEO Analysts and Project managers
This role offers a salary ranging from circa £45-55k, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.