How we plan to use your contact details.
What data do we need to collect from you?
The contact form allows you to contact us and for us to respond to you in the best way. Depending on what you would like to discuss, your message will be sent to the relevant Ridgeway staff member. So that we can provide you with the best possible response we will need to collect some personal info from you. This includes; your full name, job title, company name, email address and phone number. More details can be found below.
Why do we need this data?
- Full name: Your full name is required as part of contacting us, so we are able to respond to your message (and use your name!)
- Email address: We require your email address so we can reply to your query.
- Phone number: Providing your phone number is optional, but it's a lot easier if you do so we have another way of getting in touch in case we need to understand your requirements in more detail.
- Company name: Providing your company name is optional, but it helps us to give you a better response to your query.
- Message: We provide this field for you to add a message so we can understand what your query is and respond in the best way possible.
We require the above information to respond to your query, without it it would be very difficult to get back to you! Your data won't be used for any other purposes beyond those explained above.
How long will we store your data?
The length of time we will store your data is dependent on your query type.
- A digital project or digital service: The length of time we keep potential customer leads on our database is based on the progression of the conversation and relationship. If a short-term relationship is formed we will continue conversations via email then delete the data once complete. If the contact becomes a client, we will store their personal data indefinitely.
- A career opportunity: If you contact us regarding a career opportunity, we will keep your data on file for two years. Please see full details on using your personal data.
- A partnership opportunity: The length of time we keep potential partnership opportunities on our database is based on the progression of the conversation and relationship. If a short-term relationship is formed we will continue conversations via email then delete the data once complete. If the contact becomes a partner, we will store their personal data indefinitely.
- Other: We will keep any other information as long as necessary to fulfil the query. Once the query has been completed, we will delete it.
Our mailing list
At the same time as contacting us, we give you the option to sign up to our mailing list. By checking the tick box, you give us consent to your email address being added to our mailing list. This means you will be kept up to date on events we are running, industry insights and insightful content. Trust us you don't want to miss out!
Find out full details on how we use the personal information we store on our mailing list.